2011年9月27日星期二

nouveau haussure Requin Nike cartoon,Max Air Tn Requin cartoon

His website features sports logos, players and coachs. It is almost certain that you know someone
like me. Sometimes our weakest points can lead us to positive outcomes.I started my own
website and it became my hobby. A few years ago he started to use Blender3d
to help in his 3D drawings and animations. The next step was to publish my
work on Youtube, witch I did.Without realizing it, I had become a SPORTS FAN in
my own way.Two years ago I learned how to turn my 3D animations into Sports
and Celebrities nike requin screensavers, wallpapers and desktop calendars in 3D. Unlike my friends who knew all
about the famous players, the coaches and all the football tactics. Also, transforming 2D pictures
of sports celebrities like players and coaches, created a challenge to me, but it come
out not so bad. My friends, the sports fans, came to me for help with
the art lessons. The guy that hated all school physical activities, the guy that always
finished last every race. Maybe you are a bit like me also.Because of this, I
grew up disliking everything tn requin about soccer and football. So a few years a go I
came across Blender3d a free open source software that assists you in drawing 3D pictures
and making 3D animations. So this was my short story to you. After all, the
activities related to sports were a small part of my daily living, fortunately.On the other
hand, I was born with the gift of pencil drawing very nicely. Julio Silva alias
SportsCelebrities3D was born in the Azores Islands, Portugal and graduated in computer science. Then I
started to make simple animations of these 3D logos with different camera movements and with
different scenarios. Remember that ... In spite of everything, my childhood was a very happy
one. These simple movies are published in Youtube and some are used to make 3D
screensavers. There are lots of Blender3d movies out there on the net for you to
watch.After mastering the basics in 3D drawing and 3D animation a BRILLIANT IDEA occurred to
me: Now I have the perfect tool to MAKE PEACE with sports.I began to draw
the most famous soccer and football teams logos in 3D. http://www.pages3d.net. 

没有评论:

发表评论